THIS CABIN IS LOCATED NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Black Bear Cabin – $199/NIGHT
Sleeps: 5 (1 King / 2 Twin / Full size Pull-out Futon)
Our Black Bear cabin features a hot tub, kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD/40′”satellite television, full bathroom, local pizza delivery, fire ring, and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to 5. Now features free, wireless internet access! (sometimes sporadic,we are way up in the mtns.)
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- Please add $20 per guest above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Discounts may not be applied to any existing discounts.
- 10% Military discount
- 10% Ministry discount
- 5% Senior discount (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount!
The thrill of dog sledding excites the mind and warms the soul.
Strap on some skis or a snowboard and head down a variety of trails on all levels of difficulty!
The mission of the Preston County Chamber of Commerce is to take a leadership role in enhancing the County’s business environment by involving itself in economic, governmental, educational and civic affairs with concern for the present and long-term interests of its members.
Race across the powder on these power sleds! Day or night, big and little kids alike will love driving their own snowmobile. The 30-minute guided tours are offered daily on groomed trails and backcountry, weather permitting.
Not all activities listed on the full activities page are available at all cabins.