THIS CABIN IS LOCATED NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Black Bear Cabin – $199/NIGHT
Sleeps: 5 (1 King / 2 Twin / Full size Pull-out Futon)
Our Black Bear cabin features a hot tub, kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD/40′”satellite television, full bathroom, local pizza delivery, fire ring, and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to 5. Now features free, wireless internet access! (sometimes sporadic,we are way up in the mtns.)
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- Please add $20 per guest above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Discounts may not be applied to any existing discounts.
- 10% Military discount
- 10% Ministry discount
- 5% Senior discount (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount!
A 320 acre non-profit recreational and educational complex dedicated toward improving the quality of life of residents and visitors in North Central West Virginia and featuring events such as a balloon festival.
Find yourself reliving your childhood or making new memories with your kids as you slide down a 350 foot sledding hill!
West Virginia and Western Maryland deliver thousands of miles of superior action riding. As well as valley and forest trails, there are technically demanding mountain descents and trails on which to ride!
It’s time for you to experience one of America’s best-kept motorcycling secrets by visiting the rolling hills, scenic valleys and winding highways of West Virginia.
Not all activities listed on the full activities page are available at all cabins.