THIS CABIN IS LOCATED NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Black Bear Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $199/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $209/night
Sleeps: 5 (1 King / 2 Twin / Full size Pull-out Futon)
Our Black Bear cabin features a hot tub, kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD/40′”satellite television, full bathroom, local pizza delivery, fire ring, and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to 5. Now features free, wireless internet access! (sometimes sporadic,we are way up in the mtns.)
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- Please add $20 per guest above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Additional Comments” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 5% Senior discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
With lots of bodies of water, fishermen are never far from a big catch!
There are lots of local, fun activities for kids and teens! Follow the links below to find out more!
West Virginia offers an extended autumn foliage period starting in August at the highest elevations in our mountain counties and continuing well into October at lower elevations in western counties.
WV Your Way provides information on Businesses, Tourism, Lodging, Restaurants and Events all in West Virginia.
Not all activities listed on the full activities page are available at all cabins.