THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Maple Tree Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $179/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $189/night
Sleeps: 3 (1 Queen Bed / 1 Full Bed)
Our Maple Tree cabin features a hot tub, full kitchen, electric-log fireplace, A/C, DVD/television (there is no cable or satellite ‘coz we’re way out in the woods!), full bathroom, local pizza delivery, NEW FIRE PIT, picnic table and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep 4 but it is our smallest cabin with only a ladder up to the loft. There is no kitchen table, only a kitchen counter. Now features free, wireless internet access!
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- Please add $20 per guest per night above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 5% Senior discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
Take the family geocaching right here at the cabins, just step off your back porch and head into the woods to find the 2 geocaches we have on property.
Whether you want to walk the trails behind your cabin or find another local park…you’ll always find a great place to explore and see wildlife!
The mission of the Preston County Chamber of Commerce is to take a leadership role in enhancing the County’s business environment by involving itself in economic, governmental, educational and civic affairs with concern for the present and long-term interests of its members.