THIS CABIN IS LOCATED NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Maple Tree Cabin – $169/NIGHT
Sleeps: 3 (1 Queen Bed / 1 Full Bed)
Our Maple Tree cabin features a hot tub, full kitchen, gas-log fireplace, A/C, DVD/television (there is no cable or satellite ‘coz we’re way out in the woods!), full bathroom, local pizza delivery, NEW FIRE PIT, picnic table and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep 4 but it is our smallest cabin with only a ladder up to the loft. There is no kitchen table, only a kitchen counter.
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- Please add $20 per guest above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Discounts may not be applied to any existing discounts.
- 10% Military discount
- 10% Ministry discount
- 5% Senior discount (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount!
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to soar among the trees; now you can when you fly through the sky on a zip line!
Currently, 48 miles of the Mon River, Caperton, Deckers Creek Rail-Trails are open for non-motorized use.
Think of an oversized dune buggy or an all-terrain go-cart with large tires & shocks – this is a Mountain Buggy.
Strap on some skis or a snowboard and head down a variety of trails on all levels of difficulty!
Not all activities listed on the full activities page are available at all cabins.