THIS CABIN IS LOCATED NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Maple Tree Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $179/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $189/night
Sleeps: 3 (1 Queen Bed / 1 Full Bed)
Our Maple Tree cabin features a hot tub, full kitchen, electric-log fireplace, A/C, DVD/television (there is no cable or satellite ‘coz we’re way out in the woods!), full bathroom, local pizza delivery, NEW FIRE PIT, picnic table and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep 4 but it is our smallest cabin with only a ladder up to the loft. There is no kitchen table, only a kitchen counter.
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- Please add $20 per guest per night above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Additional Comments” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 5% Senior discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to soar among the trees; now you can when you fly through the sky on a zip line!
You and your family are in for the ride of your lives as our Mountain Coaster zips down, in, out and through the forest!
Find yourself reliving your childhood or making new memories with your kids as you slide down a 350 foot sledding hill!
Coopers Rock State Forest is 13 miles east of Morgantown and 8 miles west of Bruceton Mills. Its 12,713 acres are bisected by Interstate 68.
Not all activities listed on the full activities page are available at all cabins.