THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Black Bear Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $209/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $219/night
Sleeps: 5 (1 King / 2 Twin / Full size Pull-out Futon)
Our Black Bear cabin features a washer & dryer for longer stays, a hot tub, a full kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD, 40″ TV with Dish Network, full bathroom, local pizza delivery, fire ring and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to 5. Also now with free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per guest per night above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 10% Senior Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 15% Senior Weekday Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
Whether you want to walk the trails behind your cabin or find another local park…you’ll always find a great place to explore and see wildlife!
West Virginia offers an extended autumn foliage period starting in August at the highest elevations in our mountain counties and continuing well into October at lower elevations in western counties.
Take the family geocaching right here at the cabins, just step off your back porch and head into the woods to find the 2 geocaches we have on property.