THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Black Bear Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $209/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $219/night
Sleeps: 4 (1 King / 2 Twin / Couch)
Our Black Bear cabin features a washer & dryer for longer stays, a hot tub, a full kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD, 40″ TV with Dish Network, full bathroom, local pizza delivery, fire ring and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to 5. Also now with free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 10% Senior Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 15% Senior Weekday Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
Enjoy a relaxing round of 9 or 18 holes at any of the incredible nearby courses!
With lots of bodies of water, fishermen are never far from a big catch!
The mission of the Preston County Chamber of Commerce is to take a leadership role in enhancing the County’s business environment by involving itself in economic, governmental, educational and civic affairs with concern for the present and long-term interests of its members.