THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Bobcat Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $189/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $199/night
Sleeps: 4 (1 Queen, 1 Full)
Our Bobcat cabin features a hot tub, kitchen, A/C, DVD, Television with Dish Network, electric log fireplace, full bathroom, local pizza delivery, and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to four. Now features free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
“We traveled to the Bobcat Cabin from DC for a couple’s weekend. We loved the view and sound of the creek right off of the back deck – which was especially nice and we grilled and enjoyed the hot tub in the evening. The cabin is nearby some others but we never heard or encountered any other guests, so it felt like our own secluded spot. It was also just a few minutes drive from some great hiking in Cooper’s Rock State Forest. We definitely recommend it as a weekend getaway!” – Kimberly from AirBNB
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per guest per night above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 10% Senior Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 15% Senior Weekday Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
It’s time for you to experience one of America’s best-kept motorcycling secrets by visiting the rolling hills, scenic valleys and winding highways of West Virginia.
West Virginia and Western Maryland deliver thousands of miles of superior action riding. As well as valley and forest trails, there are technically demanding mountain descents and trails on which to ride!
From rock walls, to foam pits and trampoline areas, the Launch Pad has lots of fun activities available for the whole family.