THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Caleb Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $189/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $199/night
Sleeps: 4 (1 Queen / 1 Full)
Our Caleb cabin features a hot tub, kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD/television (there is no cable or satellite ‘coz we’re way out in the woods!), full bathroom, local pizza delivery, and back deck with a gas grill and a firepit, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to four, with a new queen bed featuring a comfortable memory foam mattress. The steep driveway is sometimes difficult for 2WD pickups. Now features free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
“Thank you so much. We had an awesome time the place was absolutely beautiful. That’s the second time we’ve stayed and we plan on doing this every year. We want to try all the cabins eventually but by far Caleb cabin is in the best spot. Thanks for letting us enjoy your piece of heaven.”
Jimmy and Brandy
||Reserve the Caleb Cabin Online|
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per guest per night above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 10% Senior Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 15% Senior Weekday Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
There are lots of local, fun activities for kids and teens! Follow the links below to find out more!
Strap on some skis or a snowboard and head down a variety of trails on all levels of difficulty!
West Virginia and Western Maryland deliver thousands of miles of superior action riding. As well as valley and forest trails, there are technically demanding mountain descents and trails on which to ride!