THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Cougar Cabin – $239/NIGHT
Sleeps: 6 (1 King / 2 Queens)
Our Cougar cabin features a hot tub, full kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD, 42″ flat screen with Dish Network, sun porch, full bathroom, carport, local pizza delivery and large back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to 6. Now features free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per guest per night above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day.
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 10% Senior Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 15% Senior Weekday Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
The newest craze in transportation and touring. Buzz around Wisp Resort on these space-age looking vehicles!
The Cheat River in West Virginia celebrates a long and storied history as a whitewater playground for the those brave enough to paddle its rapids.
Coopers Rock State Forest is 13 miles east of Morgantown and 8 miles west of Bruceton Mills. Its 12,713 acres are bisected by Interstate 68.