THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Cougar Cabin – $239/NIGHT
Sleeps: 6 (1 King / 1 Queen / Sleeper Sofa)
Our Cougar cabin features a hot tub, new washer & dryer, full kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD, 42″ flat screen with Dish Network, sun porch, full bathroom, carport, local pizza delivery and large back deck with a gas grill facing the woods and a new fire pit near the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to 6. Features free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day.
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 10% Senior Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 15% Senior Weekday Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
It’s time for you to experience one of America’s best-kept motorcycling secrets by visiting the rolling hills, scenic valleys and winding highways of West Virginia.
Are you a rock climbing enthusiast? Just a few minutes from your cabin, you can be working your way up Coopers Rock mountain!
West Virginia and Western Maryland deliver thousands of miles of superior action riding. As well as valley and forest trails, there are technically demanding mountain descents and trails on which to ride!