THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Cougar Cabin – $239/NIGHT
Sleeps: 6 (1 King / 2 Queens)
Our Cougar cabin features a hot tub, full kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD, 42″ flat screen with Dish Network, sun porch, full bathroom, carport, local pizza delivery and large back deck with a gas grill facing the woods and a new fire pit near the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to 6. Now features free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day.
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 10% Senior Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 15% Senior Weekday Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
There are lots of local, fun activities for kids and teens! Follow the links below to find out more!
Coopers Rock State Forest is 13 miles east of Morgantown and 8 miles west of Bruceton Mills. Its 12,713 acres are bisected by Interstate 68.
The thrill of dog sledding excites the mind and warms the soul.