THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Maple Tree Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $179/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $189/night
Sleeps: 3 (1 Queen Bed / 1 Full Bed)
Our Maple Tree cabin features a hot tub, full kitchen, electric-log fireplace, A/C, DVD & Television with Dish Network, full bathroom, local pizza delivery, NEW FIRE PIT, picnic table and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep 4 but it is our smallest cabin with only a ladder up to the loft. There is no kitchen table, only a kitchen counter. Now features free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per guest per night above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 10% Senior Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 15% Senior Weekday Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
The Cheat River in West Virginia celebrates a long and storied history as a whitewater playground for the those brave enough to paddle its rapids.
Travel back through time aboard scenic railroads! You’ll climb through the spectacular scenery of the Appalachian Mountains. Enjoy the ride or participate in special murder mystery tours!
West Virginia offers an extended autumn foliage period starting in August at the highest elevations in our mountain counties and continuing well into October at lower elevations in western counties.