THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
White Tail Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $199/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $209/night
Sleeps: 5 (1 King / 2 Twin / Full size Pull-out Sleeper Sofa)
Our White Tail cabin features a hot tub, kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, 40″ Flat Screen TV with Dish Network, DVD player, full bathroom, local pizza delivery, fire ring, and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to 5. Now features free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per guest per night above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 5% Senior discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
Fallingwater is the name of a very special house that is built over a waterfall. Frank Lloyd Wright, America’s most famous architect, designed the house for his clients, the Kaufmann family.
At Mountain Creek Cabins, we make and bottle our own genuine maple syrup, right here on the property. The entire process is in-house and the sap comes from our own trees.
Padlz Canoe & Kayak Rentals is located in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia between the Mill Place Restaurant and the Bruceton Mills Dam and offers kayak and cone rentals on the Big Sandy River.