THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Mountaineer Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $189/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $199/night
Sleeps: 4 (1 Queen, 1 Full)
Our Mountaineer cabin features a hot tub, kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD, Television with Dish Network, full bathroom, local pizza delivery, and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and a new fire pit near the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to four, with a new queen bed featuring a comfortable memory foam mattress. This is the cabin for you if you’re a WVU sports fan! Now features free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
||Reserve the Mountaineer Cabin Online|
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per guest per night above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 10% Senior Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 15% Senior Weekday Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
A 320 acre non-profit recreational and educational complex dedicated toward improving the quality of life of residents and visitors in North Central West Virginia and featuring events such as a balloon festival.
The Cheat River in West Virginia celebrates a long and storied history as a whitewater playground for the those brave enough to paddle its rapids.
Enjoy a relaxing round of 9 or 18 holes at any of the incredible nearby courses!