THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Mountaineer Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $189/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $199/night
Sleeps: 4 (1 Queen, 1 Full)
Our Mountaineer cabin features a hot tub, kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD, Television with Dish Network, full bathroom, local pizza delivery, and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and a new fire pit near the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to four, with a new queen bed featuring a comfortable memory foam mattress. This is the cabin for you if you’re a WVU sports fan! Now features free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
||Reserve the Mountaineer Cabin Online|
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per guest per night above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 10% Senior Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 15% Senior Weekday Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
Coopers Rock State Forest is 13 miles east of Morgantown and 8 miles west of Bruceton Mills. Its 12,713 acres are bisected by Interstate 68.
Local swimming areas and pools are available for your family to cool off during the hot summer days!
With lots of bodies of water, fishermen are never far from a big catch!