THIS CABIN IS NEAR SCENIC COOPER’S ROCK!
Mountaineer Cabin – Seasonal Rates
- Fall, Winter, Spring (September 1 – May 31) – $189/night
- Summer (June 1 – August 31) – $199/night
Sleeps: 4 (1 Queen, 1 Full)
Our Mountaineer cabin features a hot tub, kitchen, gas log fireplace, A/C, DVD, Television with Dish Network, full bathroom, local pizza delivery, and back deck with a gas grill, facing the woods and a new fire pit near the mountain creek for peace and solitude. This cabin can sleep up to four, with a new queen bed featuring a comfortable memory foam mattress. This is the cabin for you if you’re a WVU sports fan! Now features free, wireless internet access! (Please note: WiFi is sometimes spotty and not all cell services are available in this area.)
||Reserve the Mountaineer Cabin Online|
“The cabins were phenomenal! Such a delightful retreat! Four of us stayed comfortably in our cabin for two nights. We loved the hot tub and the fire pit (firewood is available for purchase on property). The nature was stunning, and we visited during the bomb cyclone with temps hovering around 0°F. Nevertheless, we tromped up the trails behind the cabins up a gorgeous mountain with a wide view of more mountains. It was a very nice time. We cooked all of our meals in the cabins and hung out on property. The kitchen is well equipped. No cell service, but the WiFi did work.” ~ Julia
Gallery of Images of this Cabin
- No Pets
- Please add $20 per guest per night above four guests
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events
- Two (2) Night Minimum on weekends and holidays
- Three (3) Night Minimum for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Vehicles Required in Winter
Mention your discount in the “Discounts to Apply” section when you reserve online to receive the discount.
- 5% BYOL Discount (Bring Your Own Linens/towels; available only at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 10% Senior Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 15% Senior Weekday Discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 5% 5-Night Stay discount! **
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
WV Your Way provides information on Businesses, Tourism, Lodging, Restaurants and Events all in West Virginia.
Currently, 48 miles of the Mon River, Caperton, Deckers Creek Rail-Trails are open for non-motorized use.
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to soar among the trees; now you can when you fly through the sky on a zip line!