Policies & Provisions
We do have a few policies for our guests, intended to help ensure that all guests have an enjoyable retreat in our cabins. We are set up for couples and families and do have Quiet Hours. Be sure to note the mentions of any differences below between our traditional Cooper’s Rock cabins and our latest, Canaan Valley cabins.
- Check-in is at 3 pm or later; check-out is at 11 am. (note: check-out at Canaan Valley Cabins is 10 AM)
- AWD or 4WD vehicles required in winter months.
- We supply linens unless you are using the BYOL discount.
- All cabins are NON-SMOKING. ($200 fee if evidence of smoking).
- No Pets.
- No Cabin parties or Group rentals. Quiet hrs from 9pm to 9am.
- No tent camping.
Rates & Reservations
- All rates are per-night.
- Please add $20 per day for dates that coincide with major holidays or WVU events at all Cooper’s Rock cabins.
- There is a two-night minimum for weekends and holidays. (3-night min. for MountainFest, WVU Graduation, Memorial Day, New Years, July 4th weekend and Labor Day at Cooper’s Rock Cabins)
- NOTE: For Canaan Valley cabins: two-night minimum always required.
- We accept Visa/MasterCard and Discover.
- Rates and Policies are subject to change.
- Rates do not include applicable taxes.
- The person holding the reservation must be at least 21.
- When you make a reservation request online, your credit card may be charged either a deposit or the full amount if it is within 30 days of your stay.
- $100 cleaning deposit may be charged.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, we will provide a 90 % refund for cancellations 15 or more days in advance. There will be no refunds for cancellations less than 15 days from a reservation, unless we re-rent the cabin.
- We must deduct a 10% service fee from all refunds or credits.
- Inclement weather or power outages does not affect this policy.
- WVU graduation – 90 day advance notice is required for cancellation.
- A fully equipped kitchen: stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, utensils, etc.
- Amenities: gas grill, gas log fireplace, linens and towels, and air conditioning/heat.
- Consumables: coffee filters, salt and pepper, starter rolls of toilet paper and paper towels and cleaning supplies